For some of his amusing reflections, I have chosen Daniel Bowen’s diary for today – he’s been at it since 1990, and there are just so many entries. He posts good pictures, and his New Year Resolutions include:
* To keep working for or giving to causes I believe in.
* To have more fun.
* To stop being so damn busy I don’t have time to smell the roses.
* To buy a house before the winter returns.
* To stop my worst habit [he won’t say what it is].
* To chuck out or ebay all that junk I don’t need.
* To have patience with moronic drivers.